Sports Massage Therapists in Hanham
Our highly skilled massage therapists can provide a variety of massage services. Massage promotes and aids your body to repair and relax. Massage can be used to help with recovery from an injury, help to relax tense muscles as well as being used to relax the mind and body. No matter what your requirement is, we can help you with our experienced massage therapists.
Involves the manipulation of soft tissue to benefit a person engaged in regular physical activity. The application of sports massage may enhance performance, aid recovery, prevent injury and reduce pain.
Deep tissue massage
Uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connectivetissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries and help reduce muscle pain and stiffness
Massage for relaxation
This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and invigorate you, and reducing pain and discomfort caused by tension.
Holistic Massage Therapist in Hanham
Jon Rees is our Holistic Massage Therapist. Jon is a passionate and dedicated Holistic Massage Therapist, working with you to individually tailor your session to sooth both the mind and body. Jon hold a level 4 Diploma in Holistic Massage Therapy.
Holistic massage isn’t a routine of pre-set strokes that leaves you feeling like your specific needs haven’t been met.
Holistic massage is a fully-customised treatment that serves the unique needs of your body and mind at the time of your treatment.
And it is your massage, so you’re in control.
- You can tell me where to focus and which pressures suit you.
- Holistic massage is responsive and can be adapted to suit your needs, even during the treatment.
- I can linger on zones that need more attention.
- I can apply deeper/less pressure.
- Because it’s responsive you will always leave feeling like your needs have been met.
- Leave with a total body and mind reset.
- Leave feeling like you’ve spent two weeks on holiday/a beach.
- Leave feeling relaxed, looked after and valued.